Ohmite power Tap Switches (high power rotary switches) are constructed to provide dependable, convenient operation.
All Ohmite tap switches, from 15 to 100 amps, have ceramic arc-proof bodies and metal alloy contacts. Their all-soldered and all-riveted construction assures mechanical and operational integrity.
Even the smallest Ohmite Tap Switch, rated at 7 amps, has a reinforced non-metal body and solid metal alloy contacts.
These units feature high current handling capability in a small package.
• “Slow-breaking, Quick-make”
action proved best for switching AC current.
• Non-shorting type disconnects
previous circuit before establishing
contact for succeeding tap.
• Ceramic and metal construction
provides resistance to arcing, burning and charring.
• Tandem assemblies available as standard models.
• UL listed for models 111, 212, 312 and 412
• RoHS compliant product available Jan.
2006 Add “E” suffix to part number to specify.